Exploring My Beloved Shelter
by Ankit Saha_ID24136048_Sec41
My
favorite spot serves as an enjoyable escape from my monotonous schedule and
stressful daily life and I love to travel with my family and friends. Though I
haven’t traveled so many places except Cox’s Bazar and Saint Martin with my
friends and India with my family, still I keep on fantasizing about traveling
to many natural and soothing places within the country like – Rangamati,
Bandarban, Sylhet, etc; uncertain whether these plans will succeed or not. Therefore,
the most refreshing environment and easy-to-reach place – my ideal world –
allows me to return to my regular life with fresh positive energy.
I hope
that everyone has their special locations where they may create unforgettable
and unique experiences. As we all know, memories are what lives on in our minds
when we look back on the past; moments are not necessarily formed between
people or other living things but can also develop in breathtaking greeneries. So
where do you think to head towards in the upcoming hot 35-40oC
summer? Are you going to roam from place to place with your dear ones or still
will roam from social media to social media, lying idly on the bed with your
soft pillows?
For
me, I always admired my grandma’s house and its surrounding places of the
village to be my loving world. It will always hold a special place in my heart
because I spent many summer weeks with my grandmother when I was young. Sitting
by the bonfire to warm our hands and legs seemed to be a prominent practice
even on chilly days. I find something special about this place that sets it
apart from all the rest.
It’s a
location for family get-togethers where delicious snacks are required to
encourage us to hang up with controversies. It turns out to be a happy
and humorous place during the holidays when we spend time with our cousins,
uncles, and aunts. Uncle Partha’s horrifying stories can sometimes make the
atmosphere in the room too terrifying for youngers; as a result, it’s necessary
that we securely hold hands of each other and goosebumps are a natural part of
it. Nevertheless, Aunt Lija never misses a chance to lighten the mood with her jokes and restore the balance.
I
assisted my grandmother in planting some flowers in this terracotta-brick house.
Over time, a tiny section of the rooftop was transformed into a beautiful
garden comprising Tuberose, Jasmine, Marigolds, and Rose plants. With petals as
red as blood, the most cared and well-watered rose species is on my balcony (in
a pot set apart from the rest of the flowers because I adore it so much). Apart
from this, I feel blessed by the cool air I breathe on those rooftop days
compared to the toxic fumes in the city.
These
vacation days fly by too quickly, taking my boredom with them and leaving me
with a nice, open mind to tackle the next phases of life! Don’t assume that
these are the routine activities I indulge in on every vacation; rather these
enjoyable times spent with family truly occupy a special place in my heart. We engage
in a lot more activities; these are only a few glimpses of our amazing time.

Comments
Post a Comment